- 2+ years in the HVAC service industry
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Proficient electrical and mechanical diagnostic skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short notice.
- Physically agile, dexterous, and able to work in confined spaces.
- EPA Certification
- Clear background check
- NATE certification a plus
- Attractive base pay compensation
- Pay bonus & SPIFF incentive programs
- Opportunity for advancement
- Health/prescription benefit plan
- Paid holidays
- Company vehicle and uniform
- Paid training and education
- Company cell phone
- Bonuses are available based on performance