- 3+ years in the HVAC service industry
- EPA Certification
- Valid Driver’s License – clean driving record required
Distance to Location (Preferred):
- Equal to or less than 40 miles away Queenstown, MD 21658
- To provide maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of residential and commercial heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards.
- On-call rotation for after hours, acquire residential planned maintenance agreements.
- Inform customers of replacement options and complete all service-related forms properly.
- Pay is based on experience.
- Demonstrate ability to perform routine preventative maintenance on residential systems with minimal assistance and supervision.
- Demonstrate beginning knowledge of customer service skills.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of electrical and refrigeration principles.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of service tools and testing devices.
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- 2+ year commercial HVAC experience.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Proficient electrical and mechanical diagnostic skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Physically agile, dexterous, and able to work in confined spaces.