J.C. Warner Heating & Cooling is scouting a full-time HVAC Service Technician to join our Queenstown, MD team. Your role in this position will be to provide technical service repairs for a wide variety of residential and commercial heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience.
Compensation: $26.00 – $35.00 / hour depending on experience
Employment Type: Full-time
Schedule: 7:30am to 4:00pm, with 1/2 hour lunch; some weekends and evenings and over time as designated.
3+ years in the HVAC service industry
Valid Driver's License - clean driving record required
Distance to location (Preferred):
Equal to or less than 40 miles away Queenstown, MD 21658
- Service residential and commercial HVAC equipment from start to finish
- Troubleshoot and follow-up on any unplanned issues that may arise at a job site.
- Maintain your truck, equipment, and appearance clean and neat always
- Attend all training classes and training seminars to keep expertise up-to-date
- Adhere to the proper procedures in the use of paperwork (work orders, return material tags, etc.).
- Turn in all required paperwork on-time, making sure all fields are completed accurately and correctly.
- Creative problem solving skills
- Self motivation and accountability
- Friendly and professional attitude
- Clear background check
- NATE certification a plus
- Attractive base pay compensation
- Pay bonus & SPIFF incentive programs
- Opportunity for advancement
- Health/prescription benefit plan
- Paid holidays
- Company vehicle and uniform
- Paid training and education
- Company cell phone