Lead HVAC Installation Technician
This position offers a salary compensation ranging from $52,000 – $77,000 USD a year depending on experience. We also provide excellent benefits including paid time off, a comprehensive insurance package, and more.
Compensation: Yearly salary of $52,000 – $77,000 (depending on experience)
Employment Type: Full-time
HVAC Install, 3+ years
Valid Driver's License - clean driving record required
Distance to location (Preferred):
Equal to or less than 40 miles away Queenstown, MD 21658
- Install residential and commercial HVAC equipment from start to finish – troubleshoot and follow-up on any unplanned issues that may arise at a job site.
- Maintain your truck, equipment, and appearance clean and neat always.
- Attend all training classes and training seminars to keep expertise up to date.
- Adhere to the proper procedures in the use of paperwork (work orders, return material tags, etc.). Turn in all required paperwork on-time, making sure all fields are completed accurately and correctly.
- Take direction regarding scheduling from Installation Supervisor.
- Always keep the Installation Supervisor informed as to itinerary, completed jobs, and present location.
- Always maintain all minimum required stock on your truck.
- Other tasks as requested by the operations manager, service manager, or CEO.
- Demonstrate proper and safe use of tools and related equipment.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively individually as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance